Friday 3 December 2010

Bantastic

Dear forumers on the flora,

By the time that you read this, it will be too late - I will be gone.
Sorry, that came out all wrong. What I meant to say is: by the time I read this, you'll be gone. Banned, banned, banned. Banned in the wink of my eye - which, incidentally, is an eye that I've had on you all for quite a while now.

I fear that few people realise the time and commitment that's involved in my tediously refuting and rebuking every single contrary opinion fired at me from across the interweb. It isn't just a case of immediately hitting the ban button. First there needs to be a fair and open-minded interchange of the ideas which surround any conflicting viewpoint - THEN I'll hit the ban button.

Hence I've taken the decision to preemptively ban all forum members rather than risk the possibility of any future descent into dissent. This move thus enables me to devote more of my valuable time to my main hobby: ridding cyberspace of petty-minded egotists.

In the interests of preventing any vicious backbiting, the remaining member of the moderation team would be very grateful if you could all now turn off your computers and go to sleep. Night night.

1 comment:

  1. Vera Dachshund's snazzy hat20 June 2011 at 06:04

    THANK YOU, mARTHA, i really AM BEARING UP RATHER WELL UNDER THE CIRCLEDANCES...

    This sounds like a crooked case of nutty sunsplash, or so it would appear...
    This is a classic catch 2+2+5 situation. It reminds me of the boy who cried Airwolf. Eventually nobody came,
    apart from air-sea rescue and a large dog with what simply must be gin or a gin biased derivative or suchlike...

    For those who wish two ruin the guant pig I say very much marmalade, or should that be marmalade?LOL!
    And as for Jack and his knifed jug, I feel the same way as you or I would that be true, sir, would that be true, or so it may very soon seem to be the case...

    these are mmY TWO FENCES WORTH of which I am glad of!..

    "Being diabetic is a bit like being stalked by Paul Daniels - you'll like it, I'll like it, but not that much at all if any..."

    ReplyDelete

Never kick a man too hard while he's down.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.